Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by shen lei <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/06 11:12:04 UTC

Apply for permission to solve flink's jira issues

Hi All,
       Could you give me the permission to solve the flink's jira issues? I
am interested in Flink, and I want to find some easy jira issues to study
flink.If possible,I hope to make some contribution to flink.At the same
time , I could learn flink more deeply.Thank you.
Best wishes,
Lei Shen

Re: Apply for permission to solve flink's jira issues

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

welcome to the Flink community. If you give me your JIRA username, I can
give your contributor permissions.

Thanks,
Timo