Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/05/31 12:00:19 UTC

Add an argument to jar plugin

Hi,

I would like to add a parameter to the execution of the jar command:

"-J-Dsun.misc.JarIndex.metaInfFilenames=true" (see: http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=2183678)

Reading the doc of m-jar-p I don't see a way to do that. Do you know if this is possible to give argument to the jar command like for the compiler plugin?

Thanks

Julien

Re : Add an argument to jar plugin

Posted by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr>.
Thanks Stephen. I will contribute a patch to add a parameter to maven-archiver and plexus-archiver. This parameter will be named indexMetaInfFilenames and will have the same behavior than -Dsun.misc.JarIndex.metaInfFilenames=true in Sun JDK 1.6.0_18+.

Regards,

Julien

> Envoyé le : Lun 31 mai 2010, 12h 11min 28s
> Objet : Re: Add an argument to jar plugin
>
> That would be because maven-jar-plugin does _not_ fork the jar command
> but
builds the jar itself

On 31 May 2010 11:00, Julien HENRY <

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.