Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2015/08/18 17:57:27 UTC

New committer: Steve Varnau

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Trafodion has asked Steve
Varnau to become a committer. We are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Steve was invited to become a committer because of his strong background
and contributions in the area of infrastructure for the Apache Trafodion
project. He has become a resource person to many of us in understanding the
mechanics of how contributions are integrated into Trafodion under Apache.
And now with his committer-hood, he’ll be in a position to help even more!

Thanks,

Dave Birdsall

Re: New committer: Steve Varnau

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Steve. And a hearty welcome!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-