Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/29 12:30:53 UTC

Positive impact of the media coverage

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you that I was contacted today by Microsoft Azure Team as well as another Company as a direct result of the media coverage following our graduation.

MS seems to be looking for more efficient ways than OPC-UA to get PLC data into their Azure IoT cloud as well as accessing non-OPC-UA devices … I sent him some information and hope the interest remains.

The other company is thinking about giving us some drivers/specs/information that could help with the stalled S7-TIA protocol implementation as well as add Heidenhain and Fanuc PLCs to our list.

All have asked for more information. I have prepared individual packages and sent it to them.

As soon as there is more concrete things to discuss I’ll take it back here … I guess till then I’m assuming it’s ok for you all that I pre-process such requests the way I have been doing?

Chris

Re: Positive impact of the media coverage

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
That's a challenge as a lot came in via LinkedIn and my phone ;-)

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________

Posted by "Strljic, Matthias Milan" <ma...@isw.uni-stuttgart.de>.
+1 not seeing there any problem

Matthias Strljic, M.Sc.

Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Steuerungstechnik der Werkzeugmaschinen und Fertigungseinrichtungen (ISW)

Seidenstraße 36
70174 Stuttgart
GERMANY

Tel: +49 711 685-84530