Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Moritz Mack <mm...@talend.com> on 2021/10/22 13:52:57 UTC

Intro

Hi all,

I’m very much looking forward to start contributing to Beam and just want to briefly introduce myself.

My name is Moritz (mosche) and I’m working together with Alexey and Etienne. Having worked mostly with Spark in the past, I’m excited to dive deeper into Beam 😊

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Kind regards from Munich,
Moritz

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our privacy notice (updated August 2020) at Talend, Inc. <https://www.talend.com/contacts-privacy-policy/>

Re: Intro

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to Beam, Moritz!

—