Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by kushal soy <ku...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/05 15:12:09 UTC

maidir repository with james3.0M2

Hi,

 can anyone suggest me how to setup the "maildir" repository in 3.0M2[
though it was very clear in 2.3.2].  I didn't find any config file related
to that.
Now It always use default "derby" based repository.

Thanks & regards,
Kushal

Re: maidir repository with james3.0M2

Posted by kushal soy <ku...@gmail.com>.
 my query was with respect to 3.0M2  (not 2.3.2).

yeah I am not looking exactly for maildir ; so filebasesd storage will be
fine.

but I didn't find any config file which can be modify for this.

there is no mailbox.xml file.

Regards,
kushal

Posted by Norman <no...@apache.org>.