Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Molettiere <pi...@axonstudios.net> on 2004/07/21 22:19:52 UTC

DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForClass():490 - No deserializer for java.lang.Object

After upgrading to the latest CVS source, we're noticing a new error
being thrown by axis during the execution of our app.

DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForClass():490  - No
deserializer for java.lang.Object

One of the classes we register a type mapping for has a bean property
which returns a java.lang.Object, and it looks like this is causing the
complaint. In most cases, this property returns one of the other
classes we've already set type mappings for, however, sometimes it is
not used, and is not set.

The only change we've made to our code to cause this new error is
upgrading axis, so I wanted to ask if someone knows of a change in the
last beta (latest cvs source) which would cause this error, and if
there's a recommended solution.

Our possible solutions at this point include setting a serializer for
java.lang.Object, or ignoring the error, as it doesn't seem to actually
cause any badness, aside from the error message.

--Peter

Re: DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForClass():490 - No deserializer for java.lang.Object

Posted by Peter Molettiere <pi...@axonstudios.net>.
Jira bug filed:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1471

--Peter