Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Blais <jp...@videotron.ca> on 2003/05/23 16:35:40 UTC

Source organisation & build.xml (using ant)

Hi,

I want to organise my source code and create a good build.xml in a standard
way.  Did any body can help ?  Send me some good learning link or a good
build.xml.

Thank you all,
JP.

Re: Source organisation & build.xml (using ant)

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>.
A little bit of googling would have got you

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/source.html