Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Kevin <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/26 08:32:54 UTC

Open source summer begins community application

Dear Community Manager:

Open Source Summer <https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/#/homepage> [1] has recently
started community registration, which is organized by the Chinese Academy
of Sciences Software Research.
Its activity format is the same as GSoC
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com> (Google Summer of Code) [2].
Organization registration, the announcement of organization list, student
application, the announcement of student list, student contribution, final
review.

I think students are the main force of the future, and the participants in
the summer of open source must be students, and the community needs new
contributors to help the community grow.

Attracting students to learn about Shenyu and contributing to Shenyu may be
a very important thing to the community.

Looking forward to Shenyu's participation in the Summer of Open Source 2022.

[1] : https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/#/homepage
[2] : https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com

Re: Open source summer begins community application

Posted by Kevin <wa...@gmail.com>.
hi,  Xiao Yu

The official website will be open for organizing applications on March 28,
perhaps we can discuss this at our meeting next Thursday (March 31).
The main content is whether to apply and the specific projects to be
applied for.

Best wishes~

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月26日周六 17:07写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.