Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2011/06/22 15:12:47 UTC

Rave Master Release

Now that my Nexus permissions are resolved, I am preparing to push the
Rave Master release through the first part of the release process.  Before
I do, it would be good to get everyone to update the pom with their
metadata.

A mentor can correct me if I am wrong, but I think initial committers have
the roles of committer and PPMC member.

I will initiate the release by 12:00 PM EST today, so if you don't get
your metadata in, we can do another release of the master after 0.1 of the
rave-project goes out.

-Matt