Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/05 22:19:07 UTC

Re: Johnzon, TomEE 7 and JSON-B

Hi Martin,

In TomEE 7.1.0 thre was some issues related with JSON date format parsing
[1].
Have you tried your code against TomEE 7.1.1 ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2233

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

AW: Johnzon, TomEE 7 and JSON-B

Posted by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch>.
My bad,
At one point I had used Johnzon's Mapper to deserialize JSON data.
Now I switched to the Jsonb-fromJson and everything works as it should.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.