Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jordi Cabré <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/23 11:22:24 UTC

External access to couchdb

Hi all!

   I'm trying to get access from an external PC to my couchdb.
   I've installed (replicated) acralyzer and acra-distributuin on my coucdb.
   Locally, all works, but externally not (from another pc into the same
net, from a mobile...)

  My bind_address on default.ini is 0.0.0.0. And it is run because the
output of netstat -a displays:

         TCP    0.0.0.0:5984           GM-TEST:0              LISTENING

  I don't understand what's wrong.
  Could you give me some help.

  Thanks for all.

Re: External access to couchdb

Posted by Mike Marino <mm...@gmail.com>.
Can you see the couchdb server from your PC at all, i.e. using
ping/nmap/telnet?

nmap [couchdb_server_address]

telnet [couchdb_server_address] 5984