Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 19:00:41 UTC

A parent pom for the maven plugins?

Hi,

Can we have a pom for the maven plugins under "maven-plugins"? I found it difficult to go each of the subfolders and run mvn command. I understand that we might to release them separately, but the maven-plugins/pom.xml can be just a pom to trigger the reactor build without having the plugins to use it as the parent.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Fine by be, go for it.

   ...ant

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we have a pom for the maven plugins under "maven-plugins"? I found it
> difficult to go each of the subfolders and run mvn command. I understand
> that we might to release them separately, but the maven-plugins/pom.xml can
> be just a pom to trigger the reactor build without having the plugins to use
> it as the parent.

+1

--
Luciano Resende