Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by DD...@stl-inc.com on 2002/02/15 16:14:08 UTC

More-Turbine bits and pieces

A short while back there was an email addressing this subject
    "Turbine bits and pieces repository"

 A company was folding and closing its doors, but had some turbine
 code to offer the open source community.  I never heard where this
 ended up.  Just getting a status.

 I am a end user developer who wants to use the domain (Win2K) ADS (
 Active directory Service) to authenticate the credentials of my users.
 What my users want least is another password and account name to remember,
 as the Turbine login service would require.

 In this repository there was code using the domain account to authenticate.
 I do not know if Turbine can connect to two databases concurrently. The ADS
 database is still new to me.  I just wanted to see their approach.

 Advise to my email address below if you can give me a status on this.

Donald Duquaine
Analyst / Network Administrator
STL Tampa
(813) 885-7427