Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ri...@lntinfotech.com on 2009/04/17 13:53:52 UTC

Query in POS

Hi,

I need to know how to prevent POS application to ask for User Login when
the server starts.
Kindly tell me in which file should i change.

Thanx in advance...

Regards,
Richa Mittal
Software Engineer
022-67954325
ILabs| Mumbai
richa.mittal@lntinfotech.com

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Re: Query in POS

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
to my knowledge the POS log on happens through the POS interface, only.
this is normal operation for Most POS devices.

Richa.Mittal@lntinfotech.com sent the following on 4/17/2009 4:53 AM: