Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by eOk <eo...@vodafone.ie> on 2005/08/10 13:09:23 UTC

Re: SQLMaps and Web Services in the same application

Hey.

Have you tried just renaming the sun ones (JWSDP) to sun-xxxx.jar and
keeping both in your lib directory?

regards

Eoin

Posted by Colin Lamond <ml...@lamond.co.uk>.
Hi,

I have tried as suggested renaming the jar files, but this did not fix the
problem as the jar files are simply containers for the classes and it is
fairly irrelevant what their names are.

The problem appears to be that when the

SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

is called with the saxrpc jar files in the class path the
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.getSchema() method is not found.

What could make this method no longer available to sqlmaps?

Colin.