Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Michal LevĂ˝ <mi...@mediaresearch.cz> on 2004/10/27 08:14:04 UTC

SVN dll's locked during install

Hi

During installation of SVN 1.1.1 on my dev machine (W32 MSI package) I
have got 2 error messages that file %svn install dir%\bin\libeay32.dll
and ssleay32.dll are in use and can't be replaced. I've got similar
issue during istall of 1.1.0 with some iconv\.so file but restart of
windows solved this problem.
Not at this time. Even after reboot, files are still locked. When I try
SysInternals Handle tool, there is no process using these dll's. I have
TortoiseSVN installed but I was thinking that tsvn uses its own copies
of SSL libs. There is no other program that (i thing) can be responsible
for this. I'm not runnig any antivirus program....

Please, does anybody know where is the problem ?
Thanks a lot.

SVN 1.1.1 W32 MSI
Win XP Pro Eng SP1
TSVN 1.1.1