Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@in-tools.com> on 2018/02/14 08:52:26 UTC

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-typedefs - Build # 40 - Still Failing

I don’t understand the console output.

Suggestions?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Working! :) https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-typedefs/43/ Let me start
framework build with your changes!

> I just cleaned up workspace on Maven and run build with your changes.
> Let's see!

>> I just committed a change where I set overwrite to true.
>>
>> Hopefully that will do it…
>>
>> > On Feb 14, 2018, at 2:13 PM, Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Is there some way to make sure that all the old resources are cleared
>> out of the maven build?
>> >
>> > ITemplateArray is not a file which should be generated at all.
>> >
>> > It looks like the replacement of es6.js is not working correctly.
>> >
>> > Can you take a look at what I did to the pom and see if you can tweak
>> it so it works correctly?

>> console

>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>

>> ...var_args):String {

>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>

>> #40)

>> results.

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-typedefs - Build # 40 - Still Failing

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
It passed! :-)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Weird.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Do you see now this errors?

Posted by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Nope. :-(

What does this mean?

[INFO] Skipping Apache Royale: TypeDefs: Parent
[INFO] This project has been banned from the build due to previous failures.

Please check the pom where I added multiple executions. I’m not sure if what I did was legal…

Harbs

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.