Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 06:03:55 UTC

NetBeans 2018W23-W25 Weekly Report

Dear all,

I'm sorry to skip two weeks without reports, but life is never makes it
easy nowadays.

So the new splash screen has landed in git. Github landed at Microsoft,
and we are ready to do yet another RC as it seems we finished the IP
clearance of the first code drop. And yes the second code donation is
just being imported.

So let's see our numbers:

We've resolved 43 issues and got 80 new during the last 3 weeks.

We have 733 (+37) open issues: 497 (+20) bugs, 137 (+8) improvements, 42
(+8) feature requests, 30 (+1) tasks and 11 wishes

 From these issues: 3 blockers, 19 criticals, 569 (+29) major, 130 (+11)
minor and 14 (+1) trivial

In our repository we have 32 (+5) Pull Requests, which is in sync with
the 27 open issues with PR-s. There are some of PRs stranding for weeks
and probably need some love, also take care that the PR merged into
master, most probably shall be cherry picked into release90branch as well.

Regarding NetBeans 9.0:

We are down to 3 (-2) blockers again.

The next RC is on the way, though it would be nice if
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-892 could make it there.
As there are 2 PRs filed for that and one of the PR-s already hit the
master branch.