Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Gregg <jo...@techarch.com> on 2002/06/28 17:39:34 UTC

Axis equivalent of EnvelopeEditor

Hi all,

All the talk about nil vs. null on axis-dev got me wondering if there's a
way to do XSLT on messages destined for Axis.  I think Apache-Soap's
EnvelopeEditor can be used this way.  I know doing a transformation isn't a
good solution to the nil/null thing, but it's nice to know it's a
possibility if, for example, I decide to change the interface to a service
but not all clients change on time.  I've looked at the docs and some source
code and didn't see anything.

thanks

john