Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> on 2015/02/23 07:13:25 UTC

Re: [QUESTION] How is snapshot size counted in secondary storage?

Hello all,

A small update which closes this question.

Now the listSnapshots API provides the size of the snapshot precisely
(physicalsize attribute), and when I count it to match with total secondary
storage count for an account, then there is no descrepancy. This facility
is in with commit 9153b8bede3350750cb7a78891e0479cc72aa2ec.

Also the regression tests have been modified accordingly to test secondary
storage limits functionality correctly according to above mentioned changes.

Regards,
Gaurav