Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/03 14:09:37 UTC

Adding a blank demo (was Re: new structure for the "demo" ?)

HEllo,

what about also adding a blank application?
That would be a good "starting" point for people, interested in using Trinidad.
Most of the Apache projects I know provide that kind of starter app
(struts, myfaces, shale)

Thx,
Matthias

Re: Adding a blank demo (was Re: new structure for the "demo" ?)

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding), as it will be easier to use than Maven archetypes for new
users.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.