Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 18:28:11 UTC

Re: dtx integration

On 4/30/07, Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aranud,
>
> Non working group memeber are not allowed to access the AMQP wiki.
> So it's better to put the design in the Qpid wiki.

Did this ever get fixed?  I don't see much on dtx on the Qpid wiki and
several of the AMQP specification pages appear to be locked.

I haven't gotten this impression before, but now I have to ask -- has
there been Qpid implementation work going on that is based on
specifications that are not available to the public?

Cliff

Re: dtx integration

Posted by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com>.
Hello Marnie,

As I cannot update the wiki yet, I have opened a JIRA (QPID-503) that
contains some design info.

Regards
Arnaud

Re: dtx integration