Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/19 10:16:23 UTC

Add file not jar to /lib folder with maven?

Hello,

I use p6spy and it wants spy.properties in /lib folder. This is the only
thing I don't know how to fix with tomee maven plugin. Any suggestions?

cheers

Re: Add file not jar to /lib folder with maven?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
No I was just expecting it to be something in the pom. It works very well,
thanks Romain!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.