Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 23:31:21 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Apache Sentry 1.2.0 released

ATTENTION

I have rejected this announcement from the announce@apache.org list.

It does NOT clearly state that this project is in the Incubator. That
disclaimer MUST be on all prominent announcements.

Look at:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

That specifies the requirements for branding of your podling.

Your MENTORS should have been helping with this :-(

Regards,
Greg Stein

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I saw and (already) approved the corrected announcement.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.
Greg,

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.