Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Subhit <su...@quinnox.com> on 2003/05/08 12:54:33 UTC

RE: Invoking chain of Action derived classes

Fwd the request to other action classes in your struts-config classes like
below instead of fwding to jsps

 <action path="/abc"
        	type="com.project.RSA"
        	validate="false">
	            <forward name="lmn" path="/lmn.do" />
	            <forward name="pqr" path="/pqr.do" />
	            <forward name="xyz" path="/xyz.do" />
            </forward>
        </action>

subhit

Posted by Subhit <su...@quinnox.com>.
As far as i know i dont think you can use chain of action classes without
calling struts-config.xml using struts. You can achieve this using servlet
APIs but i think not through struts.... because struts uses
struts-config.xml file to know which action class to invoke if a particular
request comes..
though using servlets APIs you can achieve this but i doubt using struts.

subhit