Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/01/13 01:18:40 UTC

Torque Security Service

Hi,

as you might have noticed from the CVS checkins today, I now finally
have all the infrastructure needed for the Torque Security Service
implementation in place. :-) (No, not actually, I need to deprecate a
few more methods and replace by getName and getId methods).

Please check, especially with the LDAP service, if I did broke
anything.  If you get IncompatibleClassCast exception errors, please
read the changes section of the docs.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

Re: Torque Security Service

Posted by hh...@itweb.com.mx.
O.K. I will check the LDAP service and see if it is working after this
change. I will check it after the latest patch (TTWS34) that I sent is
applied.
--
  Humberto