Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2013/02/04 19:56:40 UTC

problem with dates on JavaDB - testing messages.

I thought I was not getting the testing messages sent to derby-dev.  I
just found that I have been getting them but they are all showing up
as dated 12/31/1969 4pm in thunderbird.  That was sorting them such that
I was not seeing them.  Not a big deal, just thought I would mention it
if anyone else is seeing something similar.  Likely something in my
environment as I checked with kathey, myrna and mamta and they were
seeing them fine.

Something similar seems to be happening with the mod_mbox archives.  For
instance
in the mod_mbox february archive all the messages are showing up as jan
1 (but in the february archive).
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/201302.mbox/browser

gmane, nabble, and Markmail archives seem to not have a problem.