Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by chris sleeman <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 13:43:26 UTC

Extracting Client IP and message size properties

Hi,

I am new to synapse/axis2 and would be glad if someone could give me any
pointers to this problem.

Basically I am trying to create a custom mediator which would drop messages,
if certain conditions are met - for e.g. if the incoming SOAP message
exceeds a certain size or if it say belongs to some prohibited IP address.
Just wanted to know whether there is any way to extract these properties
from the Synapse message context.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Chris

Re: Extracting Client IP and message size properties

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Chris

I must warn you though, some of the changes are still in progress in the
SVN trunk and also some samples are not yet updated with the latest
language syntax - so please bear it in mind if you are not using the
0.91 release :-)

asankha

Posted by chris sleeman <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,