Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chaitanya Kadaru <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/04 16:38:59 UTC

can someone send me a sample of datascroller working

Hi All

I am struggling with datascroller component. It
somehow does not scroll. Can someone send me a simple
example which works from scratch so i can also try to
get it working. Your help is appreciated.

Also when i add tomahawk jar to the
jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs it does not work with
file not found issues of file upload and when i just
package the tomahawk component with the war it is
fine.
is that the right way?

thanks
kc

--- Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/faq.html#tobago/myfaces%20extension

> The error below is because tobago did not find a
> renderer for
> org.apache.myfaces.JSCookMenuRenderer in the
> resourcePath.
>

> Regards,
>   Volker
>
> Cory Showers wrote:
> > I'm not sure if this has been answered yet but I'm
> trying to use the best
> > of both worlds from tobago and tomahawk.  I want
> to use tomahawk cookMenu
> > and tobago toolbar and I am having problems.  Even
> if I dont have tobago
> > code in my jsp and just tomahawk code I get an
> error.  Both tabago and
> > cookmenu code by themselves work fine... but when
> they are joined i have
> > errors.  The error is this?
> >

> > 21:51:18,390 ERROR [ResourceManagerImpl] Path not
> found, and no fallback.
> > Using empty string.
> > resourceDirs =
> '[org/apache/myfaces/tobago/renderkit]' contentType
> = 'html'
> > theme = 'speyside' browser = 'msie_6_0' subDir =
> 'tag' name = '
> > org.apache.myfaces.JSCookMenuRenderer' suffix = ''
> key = 'null'
> > 21:51:18,390 ERROR [ResourceManagerImpl] name = '
> > org.apache.myfaces.JSCookMenuRenderer'
> clientProperties =
> > 'html/speyside/msie_6_0'
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> > at

org.apache.myfaces.tobago.context.ResourceManagerImpl.getRenderer(
> > ResourceManagerImpl.java:392)
> > at

org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.TobagoRenderKit.getRenderer(