Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 16:13:53 UTC

Wicketsuff REST module.

Hi everybody,

I've implemented a Wicket extension to create REST API/applications with
our favorite web framework. I'm ready to push it into the Wicketstuff
repo, but first I would be happy if someone of you could have a look to
what I've done and share her/his experience with REST development.
I hope to be able to release it with the next version of Wicketstuff.
You can start to get an idea of my work reading the readme.md here:
https://github.com/bitstorm/core/blob/f22c8783dbcf8fb219112f8813d9f88996b6fa00/jdk-1.6-parent/wicketstuff-restannotations-parent/readme.md
You can also checkout my personal repo which contains the same code:
https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-rest-annotations
Thanks to any of you and let me know if this code can help you!

Bye!
Andrea.

Re: Wicketsuff REST module.

Posted by Cedric Gatay <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,
nice work Andrea, I will try to have a look at the code to see if it looks
like what we've done at SRMvision.

Regards,

__
Cedric Gatay (@Cedric_Gatay <http://twitter.com/Cedric_Gatay>)

[...]