Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com> on 2012/08/10 04:55:21 UTC

are events/jobs persisted?

Hi,

When I read the documentation it states that events are persisted. But when I look in the repo at /var/eventing/jobs in slingexplorer I don't see any nodes.

Are they persisted and just don't show up in sling explorer?

Also, I'm creating many thousands of jobs. Many thousands. Is this ok? The event is processed immediately but the job may take sometime.

So far it seems fine. And if they really are persisted then I won't worry.

Rob

Re: are events/jobs persisted?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,

if you're sending Sling job events (with the job target) then these
are persisted in the repository at /var/eventing/jobs.
Usual OSGi events are not.

So far I haven't seen problems with thousands of jobs :)

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler