Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Demetrio Cruz <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/15 14:39:11 UTC

Problems with jdk1.4 rt.jar and Node.getTextContent

Hi.

I'd been using xerces 2.7.1 and I want to use the method getTextContent from
org.w3c.dom.Node, but every time I compile my class I get a cannot resolve
symbol, so I try it again with -verbose and I notice that it loads the
class Node from the rt.jar included in the jdk and not the one from my
xml-apis.jar which must be, do you know how could I compile it, without
having to install jdk1.5 ?

--

"Common Lisp, a happy amalgam of the features of previous Lisps"

- Winston & Horn, Lisp

Re: Problems with jdk1.4 rt.jar and Node.getTextContent

Posted by Demetrio Cruz <he...@gmail.com>.
Oh God, sorry I'm so stupid and didn't check that page. Thank you

--

"I have heard more than one LISP advocate state such subjective comments as,
"LISP is the most powerful and elegant programming language in the world"

- A guy on Slashdot. What theory fits this data?

Re: Problems with jdk1.4 rt.jar and Node.getTextContent

Posted by Stanimir Stamenkov <st...@myrealbox.com>.
/Demetrio Cruz/: