Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gunnar Wagenknecht <gu...@wagenknecht.org> on 2008/11/11 09:46:34 UTC

[CSV] Status/Roadmap

Hi,

Does anybody know if CSV is still active? I'm looking for some feedback
about the CSV status and a roadmap. I'd like to offer my help in order
to support getting an official (non-alpha, non-beta, non-nightly)
release out of the door. I submitted SANDBOX-268 to discuss the issue.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@wagenknecht.org

Re: [CSV] Status/Roadmap

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Status has been that it's been inactive - but I'm all for getting a
1.0 out. I've added a 1.0 and 1.x set of versions to JIRA, the roadmap
is effectively to identify all tickets as 1.0 or 1.x, add new tickets
in those buckets, resolve all 1.0, call a promotion vote and do a
release.

Hen