Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ut...@accenture.com on 2005/07/05 19:22:06 UTC

Intermittent 500 Error

Hello All

I am running Apache 2.0.52 with Tomcat 5.5.9.  I am running a
virtualhost in this setup (which has protected resources with RSA
ClearTrust).  After logging in, the user is forwarded to a "legal page"
where he/she is prompted to agree to terms and conditions (t&c).
However, there is an intermittent 500 Error in between a successful
logon and the display of the t&c page.

Has anyone else encountered this or provide some insight?

Thanks!