Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Afshartous <ni...@proactcorp.com> on 2001/07/13 21:29:21 UTC

Struts, Java Petstore 1.1.2, and i18n

Hi,

I was wondering if Struts has any kind of support for maintaining
different sets of JSP files to support i18n as in the Java Petstore
blueprint example ?

--

	Nick

Re: Struts, Java Petstore 1.1.2, and i18n

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  The Components framework has this kind of support. I haven't check
deeply latest jps blueprint, and just read quickly the i18n part.
Components propose nearly the same solution : you can define "screen
definitions", and have different config files according to Locale.

  I am currently in the process of integrating Components to Struts.

  Cedric

Components sites :
  http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/components/
  (mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin/components/