Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net> on 2015/07/13 10:11:59 UTC

[Discuss] separate ML for PR and build notification?

Hey

Since we "rebuild" our communication stack (slack, irc, ML, ...) I would
bring up some discussion about the "noise" in the dev ML.

I like to be in dev ML but I am not that interested in notifications
about builds on PR, PR comments, and Jenkins builds.

I am suggest to make a seprate ML for those who really want it.

Any thoughts?

Yours
René

Re: [Discuss] separate ML for PR and build notification?

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Re: [Discuss] separate ML for PR and build notification?

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
On 13-Jul-2015, at 1:41 pm, Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>> wrote:

Since we "rebuild" our communication stack (slack, irc, ML, ...) I would
bring up some discussion about the "noise" in the dev ML.

I like to be in dev ML but I am not that interested in notifications
about builds on PR, PR comments, and Jenkins builds.

I am suggest to make a seprate ML for those who really want it.

Any thoughts?

I think this was raised before, the quickest solution is to add email filters to move emails by from/to fields to specific folders.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.