Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it> on 2017/01/16 02:55:09 UTC

Please review 3.5.0-candidate JIRA issues.

I just looked at the issues with a fix version of 3.5.0-candidate.

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MNG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.5.0-candidate>

If not already done, I'd like to second the following issues:

MNG-5837 Syntax error in bin/mvn on Solaris SPARC
MNG-5823 mvnDebug doesn't work with M2_HOME with spaces - missing quotes
MNG-5670 ConcurrentModificationException during
DefaultMaven.newRepositorySession

They should be part of 3.5.0 because they are related to issues already
part of 3.5.0.

Issues regarding the launcher scrips already part of 3.5.0.

MNG-5815 "mvn.cmd" does not indicate failure properly when using "&&"
MNG-5889 .mvn directory should be picked when using --file
MNG-5962 mvn fails when the current directory has spaces in between
MNG-5963 mvn.cmd does not return ERROR_CODE
MNG-6001 Replace %HOME% with %USERPROFILE% in mvn.cmd
MNG-6003 Drastically reduce JAVA_HOME discovery code

No reason not to add MNG-5837 and MNG-5823 to 3.5.0 as well.

The following issue also already is part of 3.5.0. It's related to
MNG-5670 so that issue also should be part of 3.5.0.

MNG-6053 Unsafe System Properties copy in MavenRepositorySystemUtils,
causing NPEs

I've unassigned me from the issues mentioned above and assigned them to
someone already working on the launcher scripts. This gets out of hand
if too many committers are working on the launchers. We had the
situation that a more recent commit re-introduced an issue already fixed
by someone else.

Christian