Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by asianCoolz <se...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/29 03:47:11 UTC

tapestry4 force invalidate user session in pagevalidate()

for some reason i need to do force invalidate of user session on pagevalidate().
i call   event.getRequestCycle().cleanup();  is this ok? or is there any proper
method i should call to force invalidate current user session?

Re: tapestry4 force invalidate user session in pagevalidate()

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
I usually have the HttpServletRequest injected, then do:
request.getSession().invalidate().

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com