Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/11/19 01:15:06 UTC

No commits please on branch-1 and master for a while till we get our stability back

We lost our blue builds on branch-1 and master today.  I think it my patch
that did it but its not clear.  Let me revert a few till we get stuff
stable again.  Will give all-clear in a few hours.

St.Ack

Re: No commits please on branch-1 and master for a while till we get our stability back

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Branches are open again.  Proceed with caution please.  Branch-1 is
restored.  Trunk is still suffering teething issues but its not going
zombie anymore.

St.Ack