Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Jo...@ga.gov.au on 2015/07/03 03:27:26 UTC

dev.iks-project.eu link inactive? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hello, I'm attempting a Maven build of the Stanbol 0.12.0 Complete Apache Stanbol Stack.  During the build, it attempts to download from http://dev.iks-project.eu, but this link seems to be broken.  I visited http://iks-project.eu, which does seem to be active, but clicking on 'Try Apache Stanbol NOW!' on the right leads to the same (broken) link.

Any suggestions?  Thank you for your help.

Dr. Johnathan Kool
Environmental Geoscience Division  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA
Phone:  +61 2 6249 5842    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9920
Email:  Johnathan.Kool@ga.gov.au<ma...@ga.gov.au>    Web:  www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

Re: dev.iks-project.eu link inactive? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johnathan,

The dev.iks-project.eu server is in-fact unavailable for some time. It
encountered an unrecoverable hardware issue. The SNAPSHOT builds do
use a backup download location until we switch to a completely
different solution before the next releases (in the mail archives you
can find more information on that e.g. [1]).

For previous releases (including the 0.12.0) it is not possible to
change the download locations therefore the build of those is
currently broken. As a workaround you can build 0.12.1-SNAPSHOT from
[2] or download binary versions I made available on my company users
space

0.12.0 release

* stable launcher:
http://www.salzburgresearch.at/~rwesten/stanbol/0.12.0/org.apache.stanbol.launchers.stable-0.12.0.jar