Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/09/08 14:58:45 UTC

Re: Claiming *.html (Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/conf forrest.xmap)

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Do you have other ideas now?

Sorry if the mail seems harsh, it was not intended to be so at all.
I just reread it and the feeling I got is not the same I had or wanted
to convey. :-/

Basically what I mean is:

> I'm ok with rediscussing if you have other idea, just wanted to
explain
> that I did this commit because I thought it was in line with the
> decisions taken, not because I want to force things my way.

Hope me explains meself better.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -