Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 19:56:50 UTC

Cloudera monitoring Services not starting

Hi,

I have setup a 4 node cliuster , 1 namenode and 3 datanode using cloudera
manager 5.2 .
But it is not starting Cloudra Monitorinf service and for Hosts health it
is showing unknown.

How can I disable Monitoring service completely and work with only cluster
different feature.

Thanks
Krish

Re: Cloudera monitoring Services not starting

Posted by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com>.
Please ask cloudera related questions on Cloudera’s forums.  community.cloudera.com

Posted by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com>.

Posted by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com>.

Posted by Rich Haase <rh...@pandora.com>.