Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "T. Wassermann" <ma...@tobias-wassermann.de> on 2006/06/09 19:57:32 UTC

svnserve: fork or threads?

Hi,

I'm writing a german book about subversion and I also use subversion
very extensive for my project.

Now I have a question without any answer: When should I use svnserve -d
and when svnserve -d -T. The questions is: What's better on forking
svnserve new connections or what's better on create a thread for a new
connection? If there is no direct answer (or answers like "it's your
choice..."): What is the matter of the -T option? Why does svnserve have
it (i believe, this must make sense :-) )?

Regards

Tobias

Re: svnserve: fork or threads?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.