Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/02/25 03:11:47 UTC

Re: presentation help needed: Cocoon apps

Hi Argyn,

I'm not sure if you would consider this to fall under "portals", but you
might also want to include its use as a platform for web applications.
 You could talk about XMLForms and Actions.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Posted by Argyn <ak...@cox.net>.
Do you mean just plain web application?

It's Struts' territory :) Seriously, Cocoon has a steep learning curve. So,
it's hard to "sell" it, unless there's something special in the webapp,
imho. If I propose Cocoon as a platform for generic webapps, then I must be
able to defend this view. I'm not sure that I can do it.

I've to give more thought on this though.

thanks,
Argyn