Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Pedro Boado <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 11:59:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Next Phoenix 5.x release (was "Board report due in ~1 week")

Hi,

I'd like to include the cdh version within the release but I have a few IT
failing in branch 5.x-cdh6 .   Any help would be really appreciated.

Is 'MutableIndexSplitForwardScanIT' failing for you guys in 'master' branch?

Thanks!

--
Un saludo.
Pedro Boado.