Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjali Abraham <an...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/09/01 07:23:36 UTC

Need help in generating cookies in tapestry4.0v

Hi All,
            I need code related help in generating cookies for my pages in
tapestry4.0v like what I need to put the codes in .page and my java file..

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Anjali

Re: Need help in generating cookies in tapestry4.0v

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Anjali Abraham <anjalia <at> aztec.soft.net> writes:

> Hi All,
>             I need code related help in generating cookies for my pages in
> tapestry4.0v like what I need to put the codes in .page and my java file..

class MyPage {
  @InjectObject("service:tapestry.request.CookieSource")
  public abstract CookieSource getCookieSource();
  void foo() {
    getCookieSource().writeCookieValue(...);
  }
}

--
Author of e-book for learning Tapestry (www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)