Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by dg...@hyperreal.com on 1997/03/23 00:39:49 UTC

Changed information for PR other/211

Synopsis: Unable to set virtual server for a domain name.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 22 15:39:48 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Both of those virtualhost declarations are identical.  You need
to place the ServerAlias directive inside the VirtualHost
section you wish it to apply to.

Re: Changed information for PR other/211

Posted by Matthew Soffen <ma...@soffen.com>.
At 03:39 PM 03/22/1997 -0800, dgaudet@hyperreal.com wrote:
>Synopsis: Unable to set virtual server for a domain name.
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
>State-Changed-By: dgaudet
>State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 22 15:39:48 PST 1997
>State-Changed-Why:
>Both of those virtualhost declarations are identical.  You need
>to place the ServerAlias directive inside the VirtualHost
>section you wish it to apply to.

Thank you for the information.  The documentation was NOT that clear about
the ServerAlias directive.

Matt Soffen
boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
 Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
 Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -