Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by zh...@chinatelecom.cn on 2020/06/02 06:12:12 UTC

Re: Re: [Proposal]New storage project: HBlock

Hi Justin,

I am sorry for the delay feedback and thank you for your interest.
We have spent the time preparing more and working on HBlock. We would like
to enter the incubator but still need 2-more mentors to step forward.
Any volunteers to mentor HBlock and then we'd like a vote on our proposal to
start the journey to become Apache HBlock.

Best wishes.
Guochen.