Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/13 13:53:17 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Create Beam View on Jenkins

Hi guys,

We have more than 20 jobs on Jenkins for Beam (nightly, precommit, python, java,
...).

Sometime, it's not easy to have an overview on the status of the jobs (which
ones fail, which ones are unstable, etc).

I'm proposing to create a Beam View on Jenkins to have a direct overview of the
Beam jobs.
I did something similar for Karaf:

https://builds.apache.org/view/K/view/Karaf/

It doesn't change anything on the jobs configuration by itself, it's just a
Jenkins "grouping" configuration.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create Beam View on Jenkins

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Kenn,

Ah good to know for the view. Unfortunately, it's not obvious to find it on the
main Jenkins page:

https://builds.apache.org/

Now, I know that it's in "A-D", not in "B", or direct access ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.